The Skool Loop app is how we can communicate best with parents. This app allows you to send in absence reports, permission slips, and for us to send out our newsletter every week. We highly recommend that you install the app for your smart phone, if your child is attending our school.
- Either click the button above, or find Skool Loop on the google play store.
- When you have downloaded the app, open it, and select “New Zealand” as the country.
- Select “Auckland” as the region, then scroll down to “Colwill School Massey” and select it.
- If done correctly, you should see the Colwill school logo on the app.
- Select settings, then “Subscribe to groups”
- Tick the boxes next to the class your children are in (each class requires a password, ask the teacher what this is)
This will let you see any news letters, or notifications from Colwill school and the class your children are in. You will also be able to submit permission slips and reports if they are needed.